Just try to Live & Love..

Sabtu, 18 Januari 2014

It's time to say goodbye, I guess.

So.....it's been a year.
I still clearly remember how it used to be.
That evening, my life seemed to finally found its destiny when it comes to heart-matter.
Under the Saturday rain, gentle touch.
And for the first time in my life,
I can't be more sure that I did feel my soul has finally awaken and it changes everything.
The moment I really and literally listened to my own yet turns out,
a year later which is now, it has become a very remarkable lesson, an unforgettable one.
Those times where I felt like dying but in the meantime, I also felt so alive.
Just all because I didn't realize something at the first place..that's heading me to who I am now.
And I can't do anything but to be grateful..
Today, since it ends, and I know everything has changed,
I command myself to close that story, take the lesson and moving up.
Hoping for a better me..



Sincerely, Me, who wants to thank you. :)